Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thursday, March 7, 2013 - Requesting Prayer - Aug 5 One year Bible

AM Devotion / Prayer

Feeling Grateful this morning.  Thanking God for all the many blessings He is showering me with.
Thanking God for health and strength, a job, family and friends.  Thanking God that HE is Keeping me.. my Mind, My finances, My Mother..

Requesting; Please Keep my God Father and Mother in your prayers  - Deacon Benny Cook and Sis. Catherine Cook

Exercise this morning.. Thanks to Gwenell Dues challenging Tanya and myself
Plank Routine #1 - 50 Squats | Cardio 20 minutes {Late to the gym again}
Day 1

Hopefully, I will make time to log my thoughts, prayer request, scriptures read,etc

I need accountability if you are reading this..so please pray for me as I pray for you.
Oh, in other news - I've really been struggling with my eating habits (specifically at night).. I snack on all bad things at 10 pm and lay down and its been bothering me.  I've prayed about it..because I believe there is a deeper issue besides just craving sweets at night.  Emotional eating, depression, boredom..

So last night, God answered and delivered and I had a healthy eating day and night..Praise God
It may sound silly and shallow..but sometimes we cover up deep rooted issues with food.  Then before you know it, those little cover ups or get-aways becomes habits.. and now, you are in a downward cycle struggling.. Just wave your hand and say Amen if you know what I'm saying.. LOL

So since I talked most of this blog.. I will Just paste Psalms and Proverbs:

Aug 5 - Entire reading:
Ezra 1:1-2:70; 1 Corinthians 1:18-25; Psalm 27:7-14; Proverbs 20:22-23


Psalm 27:7-14

New Living Translation (NLT)
Hear me as I pray, O Lord.
    Be merciful and answer me!
My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.”
    And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”
Do not turn your back on me.
    Do not reject your servant in anger.
    You have always been my helper.
Don’t leave me now; don’t abandon me,
    O God of my salvation!
10 Even if my father and mother abandon me,
    the Lord will hold me close.
11 Teach me how to live, O Lord.
    Lead me along the right path,
    for my enemies are waiting for me.
12 Do not let me fall into their hands.
    For they accuse me of things I’ve never done;
    with every breath they threaten me with violence.
13 Yet I am confident I will see the Lord’s goodness
    while I am here in the land of the living.
14 Wait patiently for the Lord.
    Be brave and courageous.
    Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.
New Living Translation (NLT)Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
  
Add parallel

Proverbs 20:22-23

New Living Translation (NLT)
22 Don’t say, “I will get even for this wrong.”
    Wait for the Lord to handle the matter.
23 The Lord detests double standards;
    he is not pleased by dishonest scales.



No comments: