Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday, January 08, 2011 – Daily Devotion

Saturday, January 08, 2011 – Daily Devotion


11:30 a.m. Devotion “Lord you reign”

11:35 a.m. Pray

11:45 a.m. Study Sunday School Lesson / Review

Sunday School Lesson “Turn to Me and Be Saved”

Isaiah 45:18-24 a

18 For the LORD is God,

and he created the heavens and earth

and put everything in place.

He made the world to be lived in,

not to be a place of empty chaos.

“I am the LORD,” he says,

“and there is no other.

19 I publicly proclaim bold promises.

I do not whisper obscurities in some dark corner.

I would not have told the people of Israel[a] to seek me

if I could not be found.

I, the LORD, speak only what is true

and declare only what is right.

20 “Gather together and come,

you fugitives from surrounding nations.

What fools they are who carry around their wooden idols

and pray to gods that cannot save!

21 Consult together, argue your case.

Get together and decide what to say.

Who made these things known so long ago?

What idol ever told you they would happen?

Was it not I, the LORD?

For there is no other God but me,

a righteous God and Savior.

There is none but me.

22 Let all the world look to me for salvation!

For I am God; there is no other.

23 I have sworn by my own name;

I have spoken the truth,

and I will never go back on my word:

Every knee will bend to me,

and every tongue will confess allegiance to me.[b]”

24 The people will declare,

“The LORD is the source of all my righteousness and strength.”

And all who were angry with him

will come to him and be ashamed.

SUNDAY SCHOOL REVIEW – Class #1

1. Isaiah told the people, if they wanted to be free and safe, Look to God and he will save them.

2. Can an idol God save you? No Why? Cause it is a fake God w/ no POWER

3. God knows that no trouble is to hard for him , because He is Strong enough to help.

4. God made earth, mountains, rivers and stars.

5. God is wise, he made people, animal, plants

6. He knows we need water to drink and air to breathe.

7. God knows exactly what we need and we should trust him for everything.

No comments: