Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Bible Class was awesome! Tues. 2.3.15

I am having an experience with God.  I believe something I never experience before.  You could not manufacturer this praise if you tried.  I know God is good, I say it, I teach it and I sing it.. but today, this evening.. it became magnified to me..JUST HOW GOOD GOD IS!

I am in awe of his personalization.  What God it to me may be something else to someone else.  What God is to me is my Provider, my protector, the Lover of My Soul, my confidant, my friend, my dad, my company keeper!

God keeps showing me his love through total faithfulness to ME!  When I didn't and was not faithful to him.  He never changed his position.  He never left me.. He is so patient with me and I require a lot of it!  I thank God for Him keeping me.

Logan sang a song today and I have heard this song many times but today, it resignated in my heart!  "I Need Thee, O, Lord, I need Thee".. Every hour, I need Then!  O Bless, Me Now, My Savior, My savior.. I come.. I come.. I come.. I come.. I come..I come.. I come.. I come to Thee!

God you are so awesome, God you are good, God you are great!  I don't know why I'm crying am I just realizing , for real, for real, how Good you are to me.  You are special!!

This scripture comes to my mind, I haven't committed it to memory but its exactly what I'm feeling:

Psalm 100 King James Version (KJV)

100 Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.
Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

This song.. Is Not Logan but for some reason, tonight, I can't stop singing it, I can't stop hearing it!!



Home work: Meditate/Commit to Memory

Joshua 1:9
Have not I commanded thee?  Be strong and of a good courage;  Be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed;  For the Lord, thy God is with thee, withersoever thou goest.

I am full.  Please bless me tonight and if it be your will to wake me up in the morning, keep this fire burning inside of me.  When I'm on THE job YOU allow me to work out and things get tough, keep this song in my heart and in my head.  Help me to remember Psalms 100 when I want to act outside of your will.  When I get discouraged, help me to remember Psalms 100.  Help Me Jesus.. You are lovely.. I love you.. Please help me to have sweet dreams tonight.  Your daugter, the hard head one.. Yep, its me!  Your daughter.. Drea!  Love you dad!  In Jesus name I pray, AMEN!

No comments: