Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday, April 15, 2013 - Empty Me Lord

AM Devotion /Prayer

Workout: Insanity Power and Resistance

Didn't sleep well, had some thoughts on my mind and trying to reason some things I don't understand.
I was conflicted. Then in my inbox, one of our faithful deacons email me every morning with an inspiration text and this was right on time for me.  Just wanted to share.


Should we accept only good from God and not adversity? 
Every experience God gives us, 
every person he brings into our lives, 
is the perfect preparation for the future that only he can see. 

The trials and triumphs are what God uses to scribble over the pages of our lives.
They are signs that He is using us, loving us, shaping us to His image.
No matter how heavy the burden, daily strength is given. 

Remember, He use the troubles in our lives to mold and shape us into the people he want us to be Amen!

No comments: