Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Young men wearing rompers, this outspread of homosexuality among our young people, who's fault is it?

Thursday, June 1, 2017 - The problem..

When you look around the world and you see different issues in our society one begins to be outrage, one begins to ask questions.  Why do we do the things we do?  Why do we see the things we see?
Homosexuality, Young men cross dressing wanting to look like females and females wanting to look like dudes.  Police brutality.  This current President of ours... (hmmm).  Human trafficking, bullying, just to name a few things..

For example:  One of my friends and I was having a light debate about why do you see so many young men and women that are gay?  More specifically, the conversation was around the annoyance of seeing your men with rompers, skinny jeans, cross dressers, etc.

So the conversation started, why is that you think that there are so many boys that come home and tell their parent (noticed parent is singular)..it takes two people to make a child;  Why do boys come home and tell their parent that they want to cross dress, or look like a girl or just I'm gay.  The argument was, if the boy came home to a father, the father wouldn't allow this.  The Father wouldn't be ok with this.  But the women empathize and says, "It's ok son, I still love you.".  So my friend's argument is that WOMEN is the problem.  He already warned me that I wouldn't like the answer and I didn't.  Why?  I am a woman and I wouldn't be ok if my son came home talking about wearing a romper or that he was gay.  As a matter of fact, I would take him straight to the bible and show him what God expects of him.  To be a man, to look like a man and act like a man.  Then I would make practical application by sharing with him if he needed a job, he couldn't go looking any kind of way.  You will be judge by the way you look.

So I retaliated and said, I know 100 women (speaking of Hope Nation) that would not allow for such foolishness...so how could it be a woman's problem?  I'm a woman so I'm in that number.  So he said, so who's the problem?  I said, Men.. If Men would stand up to their sons and be a man and be an example to their sons, their sons wouldn't look any kind away.  My real life example is the young men at Hope Nation.  

His real life example is people he see every day, at the mall, at the schools and the boys that looks like this is always with a woman (the mother) and the mother is ok with this.

So I tabled the conversation to resume another day.  This morning I prayed about it and God gave me an answer. 

It is not a woman's problem, it is not a man's problem.. It is a SIN problem.  The rompers, the kids being GAY, it just a symptom of the problem.  How do you fix the problem?  I'm glad you ask.

2 Chronicles 7:14

Study Bible
God's Promise and Warning
13"If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, 14and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways,then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 15"Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place.…
Cross References
James 4:10
Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will exalt you.
Numbers 6:27
"So they shall invoke My name on the sons of Israel, and I then will bless them."
Deuteronomy 28:10
"So all the peoples of the earth will see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they will be afraid of you.
2 Chronicles 6:33
then hear from heaven, from Your dwelling place, and do according to all for which the foreigner calls to You, in order that all the peoples of the earth may know Your name, and fear You as do Your people Israel, and that they may know that this house which I have built is called by Your name.
2 Chronicles 6:37
if they take thought in the land where they are taken captive, and repent and make supplication to You in the land of their captivity, saying, 'We have sinned, we have committed iniquity and have acted wickedly';
Psalm 60:2
You have made the land quake, You have split it open; Heal its breaches, for it totters.
Ezekiel 33:12
"And you, son of man, say to your fellow citizens, 'The righteousness of a righteous man will not deliver him in the day of his transgression, and as for the wickedness of the wicked, he will not stumble because of it in the day when he turns from his wickedness; whereas a righteous man will not be able to live by his righteousness on the day when he commits sin.'
Treasury of Scripture
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
my people
which are called by my name [heb] upon whom my name is called
humble

No comments: