Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Bible Class Review- Scriptures to Meditate on 2015

PM DEVOTION

****************************
Joshua 1:9

9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed, for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”

*****************************
Psalm 139:23-24

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me, and know my thoughts.
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

*****************************
Ephesians 6:13

13 Therefore, take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day and, having done all, to stand.

*****************************
Psalm 119:9

9 Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

**********************

Psalm 119:11

11 Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against Thee.
***********************
Psalm 119:145

145 I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O Lord: I will keep thy statutes.
************************
Psalm 91:1-2

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust

*****
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Psalm 119:33-34
33 Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.
34 Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
*****
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
2 Corinthians 12:9

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

No comments: