Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

PRAYER FOR FRIENDS! - AWESOME!

Lord, you are the one and only true God!   There is none like you……..nowhere.
 
Thanks you for loving someone like me.   I know that you created me, formed me, and new all about before I even was.  That’s why I know you love me personally.  You gave me everything that you wanted me to have to be what you want me to be in this life.   Lord please help me to be what you desire and forgive me when I fall short and yield to earthly temptations.   Thank you for the gifts that you gave me to carry out your will.  Help me to identify and exercise them today and everyday. 
 
Lord I am praying for me and my sisters………all of my sisters that you’ve given me.  Lord please unify us.  Give us a sense of love, compassion, understanding, patience, availability, and encouragement to one another.   Help us to support one another and  step in without even being asked,   Give us willing spirits and be aware when we are not being so willing. 
 
Lord please help us on our jobs.  Give us the knowledge and understanding to figure out any problem that we come across at work; at home; at church and if we can’t figure it out help us not be too proud to ask for help or to say that we don’t know but we will find out.   Please help us to bridle our tongues, when we want to complain or speak negative things.  Please give us a attitude of prayer throughout the day, so that we keep you in our minds all day.
 
Lord please help us with our dreams and aspirations.   First of all, if it be your will, bless us to achieve them and help us to know that you will be with us every step of the way.   Bless us that it is an avenue of witness to someone that doesn’t know you.   Lord give us balance in our lives as we go through this life.   We are pulled to and fro, let us be a good steward of our time.   Help us to set aside time for you first.    
 
Lord please bless us financially and help us to be a blessing to those that are less fortunate than us.  Help us to do sensible budgets and stick to them.   And where there is a deficit, Lord please make up the difference. 
 
Please touch our families beginning with the heads of the household and let everyone fall in line.   Not for the sake of ruling but the for the sake of being in order.    You are a God of order and everywhere we go, there is someone in charge.   Help us to be great leaders and great followers.   Give us good Godly wisdom.   
 
Lord I thank you for being there for me.   We need to come to you for every decision, question, and unsure thing in our lives no matter how great or small.    Thank you for giving us answers through your Word, our pastors, our family, and our friends.  
 
You are an awesome and wise God.  When I look at your creation, I know that what I ask you are more than able to do if you choose to.   Thank you for everything that you done for me in this life so far and for what you are going to do.   I love you for loving me.  I pray this prayer in the name of Jesus.  Amen!!!

No comments: