Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Scriptures - Be Strong and Courageous

"The Lord is my Helper. I am not afraid
Of anything man can do to me"

Hebrews 13:6

List of Scriptures..to be strong and courageous
When your faith gets weak

"Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong." 1 Corinthians 16:13 (NLT)

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)

Psalm 9:9-10, "The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you." (NIV)

Psalm 56:3-4a, "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid." (NIV)

1 Samuel 17:37a, "The LORD who delivered me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." (NIV 1984)

Micah 6:8, "He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." (NIV)

No comments: