Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

DAY 79– Tuesday April 6, 2010 – BLESSED HOPE FIT CHALLENGE

DAY 79– Tuesday April 6, 2010 – BLESSED HOPE FIT CHALLENGE
I’m on Vacation today..

11:00 am – 12:00 pm “Insanity – Plyometrics”

7:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Revival

James 5:13-16

James 5:13-16 (New Living Translation)
The Power of Prayer
13 Are any of you suffering hardships? You should pray. Are any of you happy? You should sing praises. 14 Are any of you sick? You should call for the elders of the church to come and pray over you, anointing you with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 Such a prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make you well. And if you have committed any sins, you will be forgiven.
16 Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.
• You must pray, God will give you insight and stimulate your brain
• God will bring back to your remembrance of How he took care of you
• Try to go to a secret place, away from the distractions and pray

One thing that help me is when I close my eyes, I imagine that I just appeared in heaven
And I’m right before the throne ..there’s a big crowd in front of me (others praying) so
I’m in the back and Jesus looks up and sees me through the crowd and he hears me!

No comments: